Yvonne was kind enough to tag me with this sucker, so here goes:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random Facts/Habits:
1. I’m obsessed with James Bond movies, and I have no idea why. Connery, Lazenby, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan, Craig (mmmm, Craig) – it just doesn’t matter. The movie marathons on Spike in August and at Thanksgiving make me ecstatic.
2. I watch more of the Disney Channel than any 35-year-old should, much less cop to.
3. I have a bizarro crush on Jim Cantore on the Weather Channel. Yay hurricane season!
4. I’ve never been in love. I’ve been in like and I’ve been in lust and I’ve cried big, salty tears over guys, but I’ve never been in love.
5. I have never watched a single episode of Survivor and I plan to keep it that way.
6. I’m terribly allergic to dogs (not to mention cats), but I can’t stay away from them. I end up spending a lot of time sniffing, scrubbing off puppy kisses, but loving on them anyway. It’s a sickness.
7. I have a debilitating fear of rejection. I think it leads me to be not quite as outgoing and confident as I would otherwise pretend to be.
8. I would desperately like someone to pay me to travel the world and photograph it. Or write about it. Or even just enjoy it.
The only person I’m tagging is Melyssa, since she forwards every chain email ever. Anyone else can consider themselves tagged if they really feel the need to do this.