- Exhaustion – Am completely wiped out and need to go to sleep, but had a Diet Coke an hour ago and will be unable to turn in before sunrise (ed. note: not true, dropped off 10 minutes later)
- Disappointment – After leading the most laps – majority before the halfway point – the team fell apart. Had a chance at a top 5 but vapor-locked and no clue what happened (zero fuel pressure and dropped 10-15 spots at the restart)
- Frustration – Jeff won again, widening the lead and making the points day that much worse
- Empathy – Kenseth had a bad day and I know that took a lot of fun out of the race for Rebecca.
- Gratitude – to Rebecca, L & T for going to the race with me; to BigSis for the tickets; to Rebecca & her hubby and their four critters for letting me share their abode.