The wonderful Ann of Fidget (and Phildar cable crew) fame, tagged me for this meme so here goes nothing.
Here are the rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I HATE shopping for clothes. I don’t know if it’s weight/body-image issues or what, but there is no greater torture for me than time spent in a mall trying on clothes for hours. It’s my own special hell.
2. I am an INSANE procrastinator. That’s part of the reason my blog entries are so long – I put off writing for days and days then I have to cram everything into one entry. That and I ramble. Sorry y’all.
3. I won two spelling bees in elementary school (2nd and 4th grades). Ironic, because now I can’t spell my way out of a paper bag. [Was I the ONLY one that thought temperamental was spelled "tempermental"? Apparently, yes.]
4. I have abysmal taste in music. It’s simply horrid (not to mention all over the place). I admit it. I own it. Bad top-40 music? I’m your girl!
5. I avoid ‘reality television’ like the plague. I can’t stand it. Well, except for certain select Discovery Channel shows. I do love me some "Deadliest Catch"…but is that more reality programming or documentary? Hmm.
6. I’m extraordinarily shy, and yet people always have a lot of trouble believing me when I tell them.
7. I hash. Infrequently these days, but I was indoctrinated into the cult in early 2002.
8. I’ve never been in love. I find that very, very sad.
I can’t think of 8 people who read my ramblings to the world, but if I had to draw names out of a hat (or troll comments), I’d have to go with Melyssa, Stick, Rossana, Jenn, Holly (blog, damn you!!!), Mia, Yvonne and anyone else who wants to give it a go (just leave me a comment so I can come check it out).