Freezing rain/sleet is the most useless of all precipitation. I mean, if it’s going to be cold and crap is gonna fall from the sky, it should be snow. That’s all I’m sayin’.
Bev tagged me yesterday so I will do my best to not disappoint (I’m not so good at the memes thing):
The tag rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Tag 7 random people and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven whole facts, eh?
1. I’m an only child, but more the fiercely independent variety than the spoiled rotten variety. The older I get, however, the more I realize that I’m absurdly pig-headed about some things.
2. I know my father far better than I know my mother, yet it’s easier to buy her Christmas presents. Why is that?
3. I have an unhealthy addiction to James Bond movies, and I don’t know why. I can’t even tell them apart for the most time but when Spike & TNT run their marathons, I’m glued to the set.
4. I’m (nearly) 36 and I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
5. I buy Christmas/holiday cards every year and almost never mail them. I have stacks of cards, some of them even addressed and sealed that haven’t made it into the mail. This is nearly as bad as the stack of cards that I received that I neglected to open for 2 years. I have mail issues. Not to be confused with my male issues.
6. As a former daddy’s little girl and only child, I received the benefit of all of my dad’s sports addictions. I watch it all – football, baseball, soccer, hockey, NASCAR – but I HATE basketball. I just can’t get into it.
7. I HATE pictures of myself. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE. Undoubedly and obviously tied in to body image issues and blahbidy blah blah blah but I never feel photogenic or put together or like I have a good enough smile. Something I’ll try to work on. Someday.
Not tagging anyone specific because I know this sucker has gone around and around, but I wanted to respond to B!